Wednesday, November 11, 2009

This crazy week




So.. I am so stoked that Thanksgiving is right around the corner because that means Christmas is super close. I cannot wait to decorate for Christmas. This will be the first year we have a staircase to decorate, which many would be excited about, but I am uninspired. Everything I try to do looks dumb. I want to add lights, but need someplace to plug them in??? I have been browzing the web in search of some good ideas but nothing is popping out at me.. Here is what I have found so far ..I like the idea of adding wreaths to the staircase. I also am contemplating doing a gold and silver tree this year??? These images are from hgtv.com. I will post the finished project of mine if it looks good enough.. ha ha!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List